Monday, November 3, 2008

Race Day is near and I am in London

It is true - I am in London - on business - and I have not been training as I should - especially with Race Day less than 2 weeks away. With that said, I do believe I can finish the race - of course I will.

Fundraising is going well thanks to so many of you who have joined the fight against cancer. I am almost to my goal of $2,800, but have about $400 to go. If you haven't donated yet - please consider doing so. It will really make a difference in other's lives and it feels good too!

I will leave another update when I am back in the USA.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hope you're enjoying London. Are you running through the big city? I bet you could see a lot that way. We're thinking of you!

Theresa said...

I can't believe you're in London town and you haven't posted anything other than stuff about the race! I'm dying to hear how it is all going! At least shoot me an email or something!

Joan said...

Mary, Mary where you going to? We haven't heard from you in FOREVER! I miss you, sweet sister. Hope to hear from you or See you Soon!!

Mary said...

I am starting a new blog today - McIntyres in London. Now I have to be a serious blogger to keep up with you two!

Unless something goes terribly awry, I will be accepting a role with my company in London today. It has been a crazy month with an immense amount of research - but we have made a decision as a family to pursue this opportunity. It looks like I will move over in January and Richard and the kids will follow in the summer.

Of course I will miss everyone, but we will be back to visit. We also have Skype for teleconference - and it is free. You have to get it so I can see you!

Mary said...

Here is my new blog - not much there yet...

http://mcintyresinlondon.blogspot.com/